That's me - Johannes Gruber
Here you find some facts about me and the most important steps of my education and my professional activities.
- Name: Johannes Gruber
- Year of birth: 1979
- Nationality: Austria
- Email: please use the contact form to send me an email
- Phone number: please use the contact form to request my phone number
- Facebook: Jo Hannes
- Twitter: @grubjo79
- 1985-1989: Primary school in Baumgartenberg
- 1989-1993: Secondary school in Baumgartenberg
- 1993-1998: HTBLuVA Waidhofen/Ybbs, Elektrotechnik
- 2000-2004: University of applied science - FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbH. - Informationmanagement
- 2014: iSAQB Certified Professional for Software Architecture
- SSI Schäfer IT Solutions GmbH, 8051 Graz, Head of Software Development for intra-logistics projects (since 2017)
- SSI Schäfer Peem GmbH, 8051 Graz; Java software developer for intra-logistics software (2011-2016)
- BEKO Engineering & Informatik AG, 8055 Graz, account manager (2010-2011)
- BEKO Engineering & Informatik AG, 8055 Graz, Java software developer, project manager for IT projects (2007-2010)
- new10 GmbH, 8010 Graz; Java Software developer for telecommunication software (2005-2006)
- Infineon Technologies Austria AG, 9500 Villach; diploma thesis "Identity management - security of directory services in heterogenius environments" (2004)
- Trenkwalder Personaldienste AG; Electrical engineer (2001)
- Internet EDV GmbH, 4431 Haidershofen; Network administrator (2000)
- Racon Software GmbH, 4020 Linz; Internship/customer services for PCs (1997, 1998)
- German: Mother tongue
- English: Fluent in spoken and written
- Taking pictures
- Listening to music
The world through a lens
I have created this webpage to test some new features in web development, to have kind of a scrapbook and to provide information and help other people, if they are going to a foreign city or country.
Thanks to my job I see sometimes cities and places which are not that popular and recommended. Nevertheless I wanna see their places of interests and do some sightseeing. Sometimes it's hard to find information and therefore I share my experience on this website.
I experienced actually everything by myself or rely on experience of trustworthy friends and collegues and didn't get paid for articles or opinions. Afilliate links are marked with a *, nevertheless they didn't influence my opinion about the product or location.
If something is not clear or outdated, please let me know about that.
If you have the desire to give me a present, you find below some things (mostly books) I'd like to buy in the next few months.